Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meet Frances Bridges


My latest Forbes post is a profile of sorts, and it's a how-to. If you're a twenty-something woman looking for a job, you may be interested in reading about Frances Bridges.

"How to Get a Job If You're a Twentysomething Woman":
But Frances Bridges the person has something else going for her that is very important. She is very pretty. That’s one of the first things I noticed about her. Because I wanted to know who had written to me asking for help, and part of that was wondering what she looked like, so I googled her. Frances is very tall, and she has long, shiny brown hair, and she has big, soulful eyes. There is something about her that probably drives young men her age insane with wanting to get at whatever lies at the bottom of Frances Bridges.
I really like Frances. I think she is very dear.

Some people responded negatively to the post, and some people responded positively, but I think that is beside the point. I think the most important part of the post is the part where Frances gets what she wants.

[READ]