Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I get email

Hello Susannah

I read a blog posted on Sunday 11 03 2012 on your website about " why men visit strip clubs " and as a male myself albeit at least 20 years older than your blogger I was impressed by what he said and my heart went out to him as I know what he is going through .To be honest at my age I have more or less given up on finding a partner in this life and now just put my trust in The Virgin Mary to find eternal happiness in the next one hopefully although in my case more than a bit of time might be required in purgatory that is assuming that I avoid " the flames of hell " ! I also meant to say about your blogger that in spite of everything there are some decent males out there hopefully myself included or at least I try my very best with the help of divine intervention. Finally for now as I suspect that you have some Irish ancestry I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy St Patricks day for Saturday .

With love respect all best wishes and kindest regards.

From

[redacted]
[IMAGE]