Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Do that thing


Pink Pants, Las Vegas, Nevada

Want to know how to be a better journalist? Let me explain. It involves a gigolo.
At this point, I don’t really have any big hangups as a journalist. For example, at one point, I was at the convention, and I was looking for this gigolo. I’d seen him on a panel. He sat at the front of the room with another guy, and the theme of the panel was, “A bunch of people have crossed over from adult to mainstream, but what about people who have crossed over from mainstream to adult?” These guys were supposed to be examples of that. The gigolo is the star of a Showtime show called “Gigolos,” and the other guy was a rock star who ended up on “Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew” and then made a celebrity sex tape because “that’s what you do.”
[READ]