Monday, October 11, 2010

Talking to strangers


I'm working on a story that'll run as part of Nerve.com's Talking to Strangers series. Basically, you walk up to strangers and interview them about dating and their personal lives. Then you snap their photo.

This is the most direction I've gotten thus far as a photographer. It primarily consisted of stuff written on a sheet that were dos and don'ts, and I was told to stop cutting off the tops of people's head, which I attempted to do, but not always successfully.

This is a shot of Leda, who is a waitress, and very adorable. She climbed up on a bench while I took her photo. We both liked the green wall.
Tell me a crazy hookup story.

I hooked up with the bassist from The Vibrators. I thought that was pretty cool.
I'll post a link to the story when it's online.