Thursday, February 25, 2010

Say hello to my little friend



The other day I came across this video. I discovered it after reading about the Magpul FMG-9 on Boing Boing. (See also: here.) The FMG-9 is great if you're in a situation where you need to look like you're just messing around with a flashlight, and then need to mow down someone. Sadly, it is only a prototype. For now.

Anyway, screw the FMG-9, because I am all about the KRISS Super V. You know that part when Rick James says "Cocaine is a helluva drug"? Well, this is a helluva firearm. In a nutshell? It is a submachine gun that shoots .45s. You had me at hello. You know what it is for? "Room clearing." I bet this is a very effective way to clear a room, indeed. Permanently. It is also described as a "real person stopper." I'll say! And it puts a helluva hole into anything at which you point it -- at a rate of 1,500 rounds per minute. People may run from the KRISS, but probably not far.

One time, I went out on a date with a guy, and we went shooting. Sadly, that date did not end well. Perhaps if the KRISS had been on hand, things might have turned out differently.