Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm off the record ... again

I started blogging -- and by "started," I mean I wrote one post -- over on True/Slant in early January, but the following Monday, I found I had kidney stones, and spent the next six weeks in pain. In any case, now recuperated, I am back at it again. Join me there, won't you?

So far, I've written about "The Hurt Locker," Susannah-brand journalism, and the monkeys at the Playboy mansion.

I'm rather enjoying it. I'm trying to get down some stories and/or ideas that I haven't told thus far, demanding of myself a modicum of greater seriousness, and, who knows, in the coming weeks, I may even offer up something approximating investigative journalism, or its limp-wristed cousin Maury who whines during dinner and then passes out in the foyer. He's so embarrassing.