Thursday, October 14, 2010

Keep an eye out


I've got some new stories coming out online in the near future.

The Smoking Jacket, Playboy's newish SFW site, will be posting the first installment of my new column, "Stupid Advice." In it, I'll be pointing out men's magazine articles in which the authors offer up stupid advice for men, explain why it's stupid, and possibly even offer up some not stupid advice of my own.

Next week, Nerve.com will be posting my Talking to Strangers story. I talked to strangers about dating and their personal lives. It includes photo portraits that I took of the interviewees. It's a doozy.

Minyanville will run a story I'm writing on the adult movie industry and the latest HIV outbreak. What are the media reports not telling you? Find out.

Check back here, where I'll be posting links to these stories as they go live.