On November 11, I'll be performing in The Encyclopedia Show in Austin, Texas. It's a little bit entertainment and a little bit education. This show's theme is Serial Killers.
Though the show is accredited by the Institute of Human Knowledge and Hygiene, it is our ongoing mission to chafe against logic and proof, find meaning in obfuscation, and wrest truth from fact for good.Hosts Michael Graupmann and Ralph Hardest assigned me the subject of Ed Gein.
Searching the house, authorities found a number of items:The 8 PM show will be at ND at 501 Studios, which is located at the corner of 5th and Brushy. Admission is $6, and there is an open bar.
* Four noses
* Whole human bones and fragments
* Nine masks of human skin
* Bowls made from human skulls
* Ten female heads with the tops sawed off
* Human skin covering several chair seats
* Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag
* Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack
* Nine vulvas in a shoe box
* Skulls on his bedposts
* Organs in the refrigerator
* A pair of lips on a draw string for a windowshade