Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I get email

Dear Susannah,

I was wandering if you would be so inclined to attend an office holiday party with me, as my date. With you, I can guarantee a beautiful, yet intelligent type, proven by watching some of your work. You would of course be paid. Could we work this out?

best regards,

[Redacted]


How much?

Well, I see that you have not really turned the camera on yourself much since you have taken up photography (that I can find) so I probably could use an updated photo. But unless you have a going rate, and since you have a fetish angle that I am rather fond of, how about ticket (plane), hotel expense included plus $7,500 for basically a 24-hour period. You can also forego the hotel if you wanted to hang out the rest of that weekend (Dec 16-Dec 18), as I have a place to crash. If you are not interested, no worries, as I have others in mind as well, I just wanted to run this by you first, as I do like you.

[Redacted]

[IMAGE]