Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My new blogging gig


Next week, I'll be announcing a new blog I'll be writing for a big site. I'm really excited about this. Content-wise, it will take me in a new direction. At the same time, it will allow me to focus on a few things that have been of increasing interest to me lately.

The name we picked for the blog is very cool. And, while it will cover a certain beat, as it were, it will also incorporate my personal narrative on a regular basis. For those who feel you don't get enough of me, me, me, your prayers have been answered.

Check back in next week for the big reveal ...

Edited to add: BTW, this is a part-time gig. If you're interested in hiring me as a writer, blogger, social media whiz, copywriter, or pet rock, check out my online resume here or email me.