Tuesday, March 13, 2012

See me read


If you live in the Chicagoland area, come see me read tomorrow night -- that's Wednesday, March 14 -- at 7 PM at The Book Cellar in Lincoln Square.

I'll be reading with my friend Anne Elizabeth Moore, author of Cambodian Grrrl: Self-Publishing in Phnom Penh, and Terri Kapsalis, author of Public Privates: Performing Gynecology from Both Ends of the Speculum.

I'm not sure what I'll be reading, but you can only found out if you go.
Come join us as local author Anne Elizabeth Moore discusses Cambodian Grrrl: Self-Publishing in Phnom Penh, a book the Portland Mercury calls "moving, hilarious, and unbelievable in a way that only true stories are." Combining memoir and journalism,  Moore chronicles her work in Southeast Asia and its impact on young women in a globalizing culture.   

Also reading with Moore is freelance journalist and award-winning columnist from the Pink Slipped blog Susannah Breslin and writer, performer and cultural critic Terri Kapsalis. 
[INFO]