Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello, 2010



Today, Chris Bishop designed the special project that I'm doing. It was so neat to see an idea turned into something concrete. And then watching as he tweaked and fiddled with it to make it even more interesting than it already was.

I must say, having a concept in your head turned into something real is a really pretty wonderful feeling. Especially, as it goes when working with Bishop, when that thing that it becomes is even better than you ever imagined it could be.

Next step? CB will go into building mode, and I will go into content mode. Like I said previously, I'm somewhat intimidated by this project, especially the taking photos part, as I'm a far more experienced journalist than I am a photographer, and this project asks me to step up to the plate in terms of being a shooter.

Probably, the content will turn out to be something other than what I expect anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing what that will be.

[Image via This Isn't Happiness]