Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My New Column



Yeah, so, if you know me, or even if you don't, you know my day job is working for The Frisky, where I am an associate editor, or at least that's what my business card says. There, I do a few different things: write blog posts, do online outreach, work with partners, contemplate my navel, and work with girls who wear white fur coats.

This year, I'm trying to mix things up in a few new ways across the board. For example, on my own time, I'm doing my not-yet-announced-online-project, and I'm blogging at True/Slant. (I've been waylaid on moving forward on these things due to my unforeseen, unpleasant, ongoing tussle with kidney stones.)

At The Frisky, I'm going to be writing a new sex advice column. Want to submit a question? Send me your questions at susannah at the frisky dot com. Your identity will remain our dirty little secret.