Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I get email

Dear Ms. Breslin,

My name is [redacted] and I’m an associate producer for [redacted] in New York. I’m currently working on a new non-fiction series for [redacted] that seeks to shed light on violent crime by examining the tragic intersection between offenders and victims. We would like to devote an hour-long episode of this series to the 2010 killing of Herbert Wong by Stephen Hill. We read your fascinating Salon article on the story and we’re hoping you might consider doing an interview with us later this month about the case. (We’re planning to head out to LA in a couple of weeks to conduct our interviews and shoot recreations for the show.)

I’d love to speak with you, when you have a few minutes, so please let me know the best way to contact you (or feel free to call me at any time).

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

[redacted]
[IMAGE]