Thursday, February 23, 2012

I get email

Hi, My name is [redacted]. I am a freshman at [redacted] in [redacted]. I read your blog entry on the "Letters From Working Girls" site, and was interested in what you spoke about. My class topic is "Sex Work", and my subtopic is asking the question of "Why people pay for sex". With your permission, could I possibly quote you about your discussion for my webtext project that I have to do? My instructor says all of the students must get the ok from the blogger to use what they have written. It's not finished because I am still researching the topic, but here is a link if you would like to look at it [redacted]. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you give me a little insight on what more I could talk about from a woman's point of view. Since I am a male, I don't have the mindset of a female; although, it is still difficult to write about men as well. I see it at a neutral standpoint in which both men and women do the same thing, so neither one is excluded from what the other can do unless there are physical limitations. I would very much appreciate it.
[IMAGE]