Friday, January 7, 2011

I get email

Hello. I don't normally write people to show my appreciation but I read some of your work online and was beyond entertained and impressed by both your writing style and the subject matter. Your piece on trigger warnings was great, I know it was only a small story but I find it fascinating when such a story can have the obvious effect it seemed to get when at the same time it is sort of pointing out the obvious that either know one wanted to say or know one had been able to successfully voice in the past.

In any case I enjoyed it and for some reason felt that it would be nice to communicate that to you. If you have a list of people to inform once your novel is ready please add me to it as the short description I read it sounds like a compelling crime novel.

Hope you have a great new year and see more success at your writing.

Regards,

[Redacted]
[Image]